Agreement with processing the personal data and receiving commercial information
The agreement is given in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (further as “GDPR”), in accordance with the Law No. 101/2000 Sb., on protection of personal data and in accordance with the Law No. 480/2004 Sb., on some services of information companies and on the change of some laws.
1. Herewith you give your consent to the company Aleš Vančura, Musílkova 1311/5b, 150 00, Praha 5, IČ: 05015791, DIČ: CZ8111100316, Fyzická osoba zapsaná v Živnostenském rejstříku od 21. dubna 2016, Evidující úřad: Úřad městské části Praha 13, Evidenční číslo ŽL: OOZU/3721/2016/Puj/4 (further the “Administrator” only), to process your following data in accordance with the Law No.101/2000 Sb., on protection of personal data (further “the Law on protection of personal data”) :
Name and surname
Name of the company
2. The name, surname and the name of the company, invoicing address, phone number and e-mail address are necessary for composing offers of services, negotiating such offers or for sending answers to your demands and offering new products. Such processing is enabled by the provision § 5, Article 2, Letter b, of the Law on protection of personal data. These data will be processed by the Administrator during negotiations of the contract conclusion between you and the Administrator, not longer than 3 years, for marketing purposes, maximal for the time of providing the fulfilment of the task resulting from the contract and for the period of 10 years for the record keeping of the fulfilment in case you will not give your consent with further processing.
3. With the above mentioned processing you give us your explicit consent. It can be any time taken back by sending an e-mail message to JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING
4. Personal data processing is made by the Administrator. Anyhow, personal data can be processed for the Administrator also by the following subjects:
a. Alternatively by other providers of processing software, services and applications that, however, are not used by our company at present.
b. *The current list of the companies chosen and of the respective business partners is to be found on the website.
5. Take please into consideration, that in accordance with the law on personal data protection you are entitled to:
Taking your consent any time back,
Asking us for information what your personal data are processed by us,
Asking us an explanation concerning the personal data processing,
Asking us to enable you access to these data and let them updated or corrected,
Asking us to delete these personal data,
Contacting us or the Office for personal data protection in case of your doubt concerning the duties connected with the personal data processing.